fantastic sound quality
countless modulation possibilities
apulSoft apQualizr2 is a multiband equalizer audio plugin. Filter bands are graphically edited on top of a frequency analyzer. It features a module tray to apply modulation to many filter parameters.
apQualizr2 can be used for all standard EQ applications and can produce many modulation and dynamics effects thanks to the included dynamics and lfo modules. Filter bands can be controlled with midi keyboards and controllers using the built-in midi module.
Filter TechnologyapQualizr2 filters are based on a unique method to match ideal frequency response curves over the entire frequency spectrum.
Applicable filter types have adjustable steepness (adjustable number of poles/slopes) and can be individually switched to mid-side processing
Filters have a ++ poles mode where slopes get very steep and the full gain change is covered within one semitone.
Spectral tilt and variable-slope low- and highpass filters allow continuous tilt/slope modulation.
apQualizr2 includes phase correction engines to achieve minimal, analog, mixed and linear phase.
- Demo version! Download and try in demo mode.
- High quality variable-poles filters modelled perfectly over the full frequency spectrum.
- 4 phase correction engines: minimal, analog, mixed and linear.
- Graphical editing of filter parameters.
- Unlimited number of filter bands.
- Special ++ filter mode for extremely steep slopes.
- Zoomable FFT-based frequency analyzer displayed beneath the filter curves.
- Phase reponse graph.
- Frequency band solo feature: hold alt to solo frequencies in mouse proximity at any time.
- Filter parameters can be modulated by a configurable network of modules.
- Modules included: lfo, dynamics, scope, mix, split, knobs, midi in, sidechain.
- Quick eq setup using double-click zones and create-on-drag from the sum curve.
- Sidechain support using a dedidcated sidechain module.
- Interactive piano ruler.
- Mid-side / left-right processing per filter band.
- Comb filter.
- Spectral tilt filter with continuously adjustable slope.
- Continuously variable slope high and low pass filters.
- Harmonic filterbanks with peak, parallel bandpass and notch bands.
- Output clipper with gain reduction graph and high quality antialiasing.
- Unlimited undo/redo for all actions.
- Plugin formats: AudioUnits/AAX/VST/VST3 on macOS (intel/arm 64-bit) and Windows (32/64-bit intel)
- Built-in system-wide preset management with import and export of preset files, compatible across platforms and hosts using a human-readable xml file format.
- Bright & dark color schemes and support for user defined color schemes.
- macOS 10.11 or newer on an Intel or Apple Silicon CPU (64-bit only).
- Windows 7 or newer (64-bit & 32-bit supported).
- A host application compatible with AudioUnits, VST2/3 plugins or Pro Tools (>10.3.5, AAX, including Apple Silicon native)
- After 4 minutes, faded bursts of random noise are added to the plugin output.
- Presets cannot be exported/saved to the preset menu.
- When the plugin interface is opened, a demo welcome dialog is shown for 5 seconds.