Sample Trigger Audio Plugin
- Plugin formats: AAX/AudioUnits/VST/VST3 for 32-bit and 64 bit hosts on Mac OS X and Windows
- Trigger samples by analyzing the input signal.
- ZERO samples trigger latency.
- Trigger signal & event graph with dynamics settings on top.
- Unlimited number of samples per preset that can be organized and grouped by drag & drop.
- Input filter section with unlimited filter bands, frequency analyzer and filter graphs.
- Samples can be recorded from the audio input.
- The sample editor supports cropping and adjusting fade times.
- The triggered samples can be modulated by level, by pitch and by 4-pole filters.
- Built-in system-wide preset management with import and export of preset files with all samples included, compatible across platforms and hosts.
- A Mac with an Intel CPU running OS X 10.6.8 or newer or a windows machine running Windows XP or newer. Supports 32-bit & 64-bit OS.
- A host application that supports AAX, AudioUnits, VST or VST3 plugins running in 32-bit or 64-bit mode.
- Windows: A .pdf viewer application to display the manual.
Limitations of the Demo Mode
- After 5 minutes, random faded bursts of noise are added to the plugin output
- Presets cannot be exported/saved to the preset menu
- The first time the plugin is opened in a session, a demo description dialog is presented.
- An apulSoft apTrigga3 license costs USD 69.
- During 2015 an update from an apTrigga2 license costs USD 29.
- The purchase process is handled by ShareIt!
- Payment options: credit card, wire, check, PayPal
- After the purchase your serial info will be emailed to you by ShareIt. The plugin can be downloaded from this site.
- One serial works on all platforms and on all your machines.