Modular Equalizer Audio Plugin
apulSoft apQualizr2 is an audio plugin based on a multiband equalizer layered on top of a fre- quency analyzer with elements of a modular effects system. It features graphical editing of top quality low latency filters and modular modulation of various filter parameters. It can be used for all standard EQ applications and can produce many modulation and dynamics effects thanks to the dynamics and lfo modules included.
apQualizr2’s filters are based on a unique method to match ideal frequency response curves over the entire frequency spectrum while maintaining minimal latency. Applicable filter types have adjustable steepness (adjustable number of poles) and can be individually switched to Mid-Side processing.
- High quality minimal latency vari-slope filters modelled perfectly over the full frequency spectrum.
- Graphical editing of filter parameters.
- Unlimited number of filter bands.
- Zoomable FFT-based frequency analyzer displayed beneath the filter curves.
- Undo/Redo support for all actions.
- Frequency band solo feature: hold Alt to solo frequencies in mouse proximity at any time.
- Filter parameters can be modulated by a configurable network of modules.
- Current module selection: LFO, Dynamics Detector, Signal Scope, Mix, Split, Knobs.
- Mid-Side / Left-Right processing per filter band.
- Comb filter.
- Output clipper with gain reduction graph.
- Interactive piano ruler.
- A Mac with an Intel CPU running OS X 10.6.8 or newer or a windows machine running Windows XP or newer. Supports 32-bit & 64-bit OS.
- A host application that supports AAX, AudioUnits, VST or VST3 plugins running in 32-bit or 64-bit mode.
- Windows: A .pdf viewer application to display the manual.
Limitations of the Demo Mode
- After 5 minutes, random faded bursts of noise are added to the plugin output.
- Presets cannot be exported/saved to the preset menu.
- The first time the plugin is opened in a session, a demo description dialog is presented.
- An apulSoft apQualizr2 license costs USD 69.
- The purchase process is handled by DigitalRiver.
- Payment options: credit card, wire, check, PayPal
- After the purchase your serial info will be emailed to you by ShareIt/DigitalRiver.
- Download the plugin(s) from this site and unlock the full version with your serial info.
- One serial works on all platforms and on all your machines.
- If you bought the original apQualizr after Jan 1st, 2015, apQualizr2 is a free update. If you did not receive a new serial automatically, contact apulSoft
- For earlier customers, an upgrade from apQualizr v1 costs $39